Sunday, July 17, 2011

Formula

Oh I hate the stuff. I hate the smell, I hate having to use it, and mostly, I hate having to mix it. Who on earth thought to create a product marketed for tired parents and make it impossible to mix without giant lumps. Here you are trying to make a bottle at 3am on no sleep (negative actually, you can in fact have a negative- less than zero- amount of sleep) trying to mix a bottle while bouncing your tiny, screaming bundle of cranky in one arm and praying there aren't too many lumps.
I now understand the appeal of a formula mixer. That specialty parent product mixes the lumps out of your bottle, no shaking needed.
I am not usually a fan of specialty products. Like paci-wipes. I am not spending money to clean off a paci to give to a child that only moments before was licking the shopping cart. But I could get on board with this mixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment