I needed to go to Target for three things, that is all. Three little things that should have taken me 15 minutes tops. But no. They're called the Terrors for a reason.
All was well until I walked through the doors with kids in tow. Monkey somehow managed to bite her lip causing her face and hands to be covered in blood. Ok, rough but we can handle that. Water, paper towels and we're good to go. Stopped off to get my Starbucks fix because today was day one of Pumpkin Spice Latte's return. **swoon** Off to first item on the list, potato. Head over for item number 2, chicken breast. One package left of the brand I like but not quite what I'm looking for. So while I'm debating on this, I hear Monkey shriek. Turn to find she has dumped my entire coffee in her lap and on the Cub's feet. Lucky for all, coffee is not hot despite being made only five minutes ago. Yay, Unsocial Starbucks Girl. Took me forever to get someone that could provide me with towels to clean the Small Ones even though there were two employees within 10 feet. **Sigh**
The Kid is determined to self injure because she spends the rest of the trip trying to fall out of the cart, crying all the while. Through this Munchkin has been dancing around the store, talking to everyone, climbing on my cart, climbing on stranger's carts.
After the meltdown she had at the store that morning and everything that happened this trip, I have come to the conclusion I am raising hooligans despite my best effort and that we will all have to remain hermits until they graduate high school. College even.
No comments:
Post a Comment