Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jumping On

I'm starting a blog because everyone else has one so I should have one too. Plus I have tons of interesting things to say. Well not really. OK, some times I say things that are funny. Every once in a while it is intentional. Plus I have these three crazy little people that follow me around saying and doing all kinds of crazy, funny, and occasionally unbelievable things.
So about me. I spend my days wrangling the crazies. Munchkin, my 3.5 year old self proclaimed pirate daredevil, the smaller female version of her daddy. The Monkey, the almost two temperamental princess/ wrestler. And the newest addition to the madhouse, Cub, the lone boy. I married a librarian and I bake for a living, so just to mix up that quiet life, sometimes I shimmy it onstage as a burlesque dancer in an awesome local troop.

No comments:

Post a Comment